Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pictures from the Maturango Museum Wildflower Festival






















Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday at the Wildflower festival. I really love these metal sculptures. They're from some pictographs in the Coso Range  in China Lake Naval base not far from where I live.  The museum arranges tours to the sites twice a year. I've yet to go. But I want to do it someday.   I was really fortunate to run across a very obliging desert iguana.  They're pretty neat lizards. We don't have many in Johannesburg. We're too high up I think. These lizards love to munch on the creosote bush flowers. If you want to see more pics. Please use this link :-)



1 comments:

Kikka N said... [Reply]

Wonderful area to visit, looks very inspiring to me!
Hugs
Kikka