Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Neighbors and Totoro



I just love coincidences! And I've been having a lot of them lately. As you probably know, I live in a very tiny town of 150 people, if you count chickens and dogs. I also foster the wonderful Mr. Bullet, a very sweet bull terrier boy.  Bull terriers are not the most common of breeds. You'll never guess. But my new neighbors across the street from me have a rescue bully! She's a very dainty little girl and Bullet is in love. He gets kind of moony eyed and stares at her from across the street.

My second coincidence, is that the other day I had just finished photographing a birthday present that I made for my son, when I noticed Helen Priem's post of her birthday present that she was sending. So here is what I made Jeremiah.




5 comments:

Helen Priem said... [Reply]

I've just looked up Totoro, what a wonderful story ! That will be a great gift !

Robin, I live in a small town and found out there is a new Bully living around the corner !!!!

tammytheburke said... [Reply]

adorable!!

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

That's too weird, Helen! We must be related in some way!
If you ever get the chance to rent the movie, you'd be amazed at the art work. I just love Hayao Miyazaki's animation. He puts so much detail in his work and you really see his love of nature.
Thanks Tammy :-)

Koh_ said... [Reply]

haha this is really cute!

Wendy & Megan Chamberlain said... [Reply]

I love your Totoro, never tire of watching that movie. Wonderful animation and a special story.