Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fred & Ginger, plus little Flurry







I just finished Fred & ginger just in time to ring in the new year. Their auction will start tomorrow night at 6:45 PM PST.  Little Flurry's auction will start the same time.  He's kind of an orphan. While I was shopping at a local thrift store, I found this little guy all cut out and ready to be sewn.  He seemed to cry out to be finished.  So here he is. He's made from very fine rayon purchased from Edinburgh. I'm not sure whose design he is.  But he's such a cute little guy. I hope he finds a home where he will be cherished.  I have two other unfinished bears from the same person. One is a powder blue rayon and the other is brown upholstery mohair material. 

3 comments:

wesliane said... [Reply]

good and happy year has you and with yours. and thank you for all your creations which are a treat for the eyes.

Fabiola said... [Reply]

Fantastic creations!
Happy new year!!
Kiss Faby

Kikka N said... [Reply]

So Lovely Friends You have done !
So Adorable..
Happy New Year to You!
Kikka