Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Last Week of my Sale of Sorts



This is the last week for this month that you'll be able to win one of my items at well below what they usually sell for. So if you've always liked my work, but thought you couldn't afford it. Here's your chance. Next week, my auctions go back to having a reserve price. There are two new auctions for this week's sale. One is for a little panda bear named Mei Lin and the other is Honey Bear redressed with a bone choker and her first catch, an impossibly large needle felted salmon.

Mei Lin is five way thread jointed. She has steel shot to give her some heft and a real feel. She sits at 4 1/2 inches tall and is 6 inches from head to toe.

Honey has a tiny bone choker that is attached by braided leather straps. She has steel shot also and is free standing. However, she may be posed in a sitting position, too. She's 7 inches tall.

Mention my "Sale of Sorts" and this blog to get free shipping in US or $10.00 off international shipping if you win either Honey or Mei Lin or both. Good Luck! Click here to view my auctions.

0 comments: