Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Colds and My Latest Works

It's been a while since my last post. I've been down with some kind of Summer Flu bug and it seems to have gotten the better of me. There's nothing worse than being congested and running a fever in over 100 degree desert heat. Needless to say my creativity has been a bit slowed. But I did manage to get one thing sculpted and on eBay. It's a little bunny with red wings. It was inspired by a favorite book had when I was growing up. It was my Aunt's book when she was a child. "The Little Rabbit who wanted Red Wings" whose main focus is the old adage "be careful what you wish for, you just may get it". So here's my little bunny. I named him Snowy.


Starting Bid $9.95


Reserve Price $95.00


Buy It Now $195.00


Please click here to visit his auction


I also finished a commission of a unicorn. here's his picture.


0 comments: