Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mr. Peeps, Snuggles & Cherry

Snuggles  ~ 6 inches long

Cherry ~ 4 inches tall

Here it is Sunday, again and time for my next eBay auctions.  Cherry, Mr. Peeps and Snuggles all have the same reserve price of $135.00 and start tonight at 6:45 pm PST.  They also all share the same charity, Old Dog Haven. Sarvey Wildlife Care Center will be for next week.  I did a few things differently with these little guys. Cherry has wool flocked feet. It was kind of fun trying to figure out just how to give her the little white hairs that mice have on the tops of their feet. I first tried putting some merino in the chopper. I ended up with a nice ball of wool. I then used my scissors and cut the wool into tiny bits. that seemed to work better. I applied the wool to the still wet clay after I had sculpted the feet and hands. I really like how they turned out.  they look almost real. 
Mr. Peeps ~ 3 1/2 iches tall

6 comments:

krex said... [Reply]

All gorgeous as usual but that little bunny is to cute for words !

niknik said... [Reply]

Милашки!

Jeanie said... [Reply]

So snuggly and realistic! I love your work!

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks for the compliments :-)! They mean a lot o me!

Colette said... [Reply]

your animals are so beautiful... they look like they are truly alive!

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks, Colette :-)!