Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Little Timothy Bigelow ~ Another Mousie



Well, it seems like I'm on a mouse kick. Here's another little guy I finished this morning. He just seemed to match this porcelain teacup that I had.  Hi9s little rose even matches the roses painted on the cup. His auction also starts tonight at 6:45 pm PST.  Plus, he has a reserve of $135.00.  I thought that I'd put him on tonight instead of next week. It's really getting close to Valentine's day when you consider the one week listing and the shipping time. Boy this year is flying by!

7 comments:

julietk said... [Reply]

Your work is superb, I love mice too :-)

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks Julie :-)! I think mice are some of my favorities to sculpt.

Heather said... [Reply]

Seriously... you do MAGICAL things with needle felting.

I'm always in awe of your work.

Ascension said... [Reply]

No puedo ver a los ratones, pero los tuyos ME ENCANTAN!!!!!!!!!, soy fan de todos tus ratoncitos, te quedan genial y muy reales, felicidades.besitos ascension

Prim's by Kim said... [Reply]

Oh My! What sweetness for a household nuisance LOL !!

teddy bears Marin to Venice said... [Reply]

Thimoty è....MERAVIGLIOSO !!!

congratulazioni

Rosarita

Eliane said... [Reply]

Bonjour, tout est magnifique, pouvez-vous, s'il vous plait me conseiller un livre pour apprendre à faire des souris??
Eliane