Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby Robyn ~ new for 2010



Here's my latest little guy, baby Robyn. His eBay auction begins Sunday night at 6:45 PM PST and his reserve price is $135.00.  He's my first for the New Year and I thought that it would be nice to do something Spring-like to chase away those Winter blues.  His little beak and legs were sculpted from Apoxy Sculpt.  I really am beginning to like this stuff. It needs no baking and air drys in less than 24 hours.




Last year's robin  March 10, 2009

Last year I sculpted an adult robin completely from wool. I liked it at the time. But now since I've tried this, I think I like them much better with Apoxy Sculpt. I know I'll be purchasing some sculpting tools soon.

I hope you all have a very wonderful New Year!

9 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said... [Reply]

I love this baby, I am such a bird lover. What a remarkable job you have done.

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Me. too :-)! Thanks for the compliment, Joanne. I was volunteer at a bird rescue for about 9 years. Every spring and fall we'd get a few robins in. It took a while to figure out when someone was talking about a bird robin or me (lol).

BIKY said... [Reply]

Happy new year !

He is so real!!

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks, Biky :-)!

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said... [Reply]

BEAUTIFUL little baby bird! Simply delightful!

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks, Cheryl, for the wonderful compliment:-)!

PAKY said... [Reply]

I knew about your work by Kiva, is fantastic and so real work, is perfect! congratulations Robin!!

Ascension said... [Reply]

A good job, looks real, congratulations Robin!!.besitos ascension

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thank you Paky & Ascension :-)! It's good to meet you.