Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Honey Boo Bear







Here's my latest piece. She's weighted with steel shot and has Apoxy Sculpt claws. Her costume was needle felted and hand sewn and is removable. Her little pumpkin is hollow and was completely needle felted. I hope you enjoy her. She was quite a bit of work and took me longer than I expected. Her fur was hand mixed from several different types of wool. Her auction starts tonight at 6:45 PM PDT.

Honey's Reserve price is $145.00 and her Buy it Now price is $275.00

3 comments:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said... [Reply]

Honey is just GORGEOUS! Wonderful work! Warmly, Cheryl

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks, Cheryl!

julietk said... [Reply]

How beautiful your Animals are :-) so many creatures so little time is what I always say.
Regards Juliet