Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Andy & his Corn, a New Little Gray Squirrel







Well I just finished this little guy. His listing will start tonight and is a ten day listing. I've got a lot things happening this weekend and thought it might work out better if I just went ahead with a ten day tonight. Hopefully I'll get to go to Michael's. I haven't been to one in over two years. it's just too impossible to get to without a car. But we're taking some friends to the train station and we'll get to borrow their car. So here's little Andy and his ear of corn. he stands just 3 1/2 inches tall and is weighted with steel shot. His ear of corn is not removable. I hope you like him.



2 comments:

Drosphilla said... [Reply]

Fantastic!!!! :D I love that Ur works are so real :D and so cute...

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks Drosphilla!! :D I'm so happy you said that. It's one of the things I strive to do with my felties.