Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

What's My Name?







Well, it's finally happened. I'm stuck for a name for my next little piggy. I hope to have her up for auction Sunday. But I haven't a clue as to what to call her. She was a bit of a struggle. I started out with the idea of making her a little Christmas piggy with a holiday wreath around her neck. But no matter what I tried it just didn't look quite right. She wanted to be a pretty little pink girl. I'm thinking maybe naming her Molly after Molly Ringwald (Pretty In Pink). What do you all think? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Who does she look like to you?

3 comments:

pussman and co said... [Reply]

Oh my god!!! I have never seen a more cute pig than this one, It was love at first site.
congratulations, I wish you lots off luck with your beautifull work.
I am glad I discovered this piggie :)

pussman and co said... [Reply]

Millie Molly?(name)
Did you sell her already??

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Sorry to get back to you so late. She sold and is now in Germany.