Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Rosie's Valentine

Little Rosie sends her love.  Well, it's been exactly nine days since my last post. Not exactly keeping to my once a week promise.  Her little mail box stand was a bit of a challenge.  I finally ended up coating all of the joints with UV resin.  Sophie and Toffee has some that works with regular LED lights. It cures in just a minute or two.  The glittery resin heart was made using two part resin. It takes one day for each layer to cure.  But it's more economical. I hope you're having a great day.  I'll try to post again in 7 days.

3 comments:

Eliane said... [Reply]

Superbe! encore, encore!
Bone journée
Eliane

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thank you 🐞

Unknown said... [Reply]

Absolutely adorable. I wish I could keep buying but until my job situation changes I am on a strict budget. Still love looking though



Karine