Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Java ~ A new Siamese Cat




I just finished this kitty a couple of days ago and have him listed on eBay now. He's kind of a big fellow for one of my felties. He's 9 inches long. His auction ends on Sunday at 6:45 PM PDT. I named him Java for his coffee and cream colored fur and because he reminds me of my Charlie who was a very mischievious Siamese. His favorite thing was to walk along the edge of the bath tub and splash water at you. However he wasn't the most graceful of cats and would sometimes fall in. He'd also get in one of those moods where he would race around the house knocking things over. And because he was so cross-eyed he'd end up running into walls. But that didn't seem to stop him. Charlie very often seemed like he had one too many cups of coffee. He was a great character and a part of my family.
20% from his sale will be donated to Old Dog Haven. They now have 190 senior pups in their care!
I hope you all have a very spendid Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said... [Reply]

Oh, Robin! Java is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! He's amazing! You do BEAUTIFUL work!
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl
Bingle Bears

Brocante liefde... said... [Reply]

Java is beautyful!!!!
Nice work!!

Hugs tanja...

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thank you! :-)!

filz-t-raum.ch said... [Reply]

beautiful siamese cat!
bye,
filz-t-raum.ch

Linda said... [Reply]

Hi,

I did an article about your stunning art on Craft Gossip Felting: http://felting.craftgossip.com/2009/11/23/robin-andreae-wildlife-felting-artist/

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks Lou Lou. I'll head over and take a look.
Also, thanks Filz-t-raum.ch for the compliment on Java :-)!

Dorote said... [Reply]

wohow.... this is just so incredibly adorable! I am very impressed with your work. Hopefully one day I will be able to adopt one of your creatures.

my best regards
Dorote

Robin Andreae said... [Reply]

Thanks Dorote :-)!